F*%#

[Cyrus writes:]

I am so sorry Miranda and Kate, only kids older than 18 can read this so you may not. Sorry. I have a feeling either of you will look but… whatever.

WARNING: there is a lot of cussing in this post so be careful!

Every day at school kids say “what da fuck.” I know you guys are all hypnotized right now because of my bad language but get used to it for now. I am not sure if the school kids know what they are saying but mom says they do and I trust her. It is common! What da fuck, what da fuck, what da fuck, what da fuck x 99999! It was a little more common at camp with Jorge saying it but here it is weirder. People just say it for fun! Like... oh! One girl in my class is named Maria Pretel. She sort of quietly says, “what da fucking…” when something exiting happens, “FUCK!”  when something sad happens, “mierda (shit).” They like it. This will be hard to get used to. After all this, cuss words aren’t as bad to me now. There is this kid in my class named Adrian Torres that when he got out in the game, I could hear him say under his breath, “fucking mierda! mierda, mierda, mierda! mierda” I was also out so that is why I could hear him and no one else could. That was Friday. mierda!  I have nothing else to write! Goodbye!

[seen in a local shop here:]

Comments

  1. The world is populated with people who talk with swear words as filler. What a waste. Luckily, we have more to say than just filler. And you say it very well in this post, Cyrus! Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment