Charlotte gives a tour


[Charlotte writes:]



Here in almunecar we have a pretty spacious apartment. There are two bathrooms, each with their own shower. One of them has a bday. 



There is a big kitchen that has a kitchen table, 


a living room with a giant couch and a dining room table, 











three rooms we use as bedrooms, and a room we will use as an office. My bedroom has a window to the kitchen and Cy's has a window to the terrace that he can climb through onto a couch. We have an art cart, which is one of those delivery carts in some restaurants that we put all of our art supplies on. Our bedrooms are on the small side, so they are around half the size of our rooms at home. Cyrus has an armoire and I have an abnormally large bedside table. Some silverfish inhabit our home as well, but we don't really care.


 














We also have a terrace/porch.





Everything we need is very close to our house. The school is only two blocks in one direction and the beach is two blocks in the other. The grocery store is a little bit past the school and many different restaurants are close too. 

All in all, we are having a great time here. I hope you liked my first blog post! I'll try and post more soon.
-Charlotte 

Comments

  1. Thank you, Charlotte, for the tour of your apartment. I have been waiting for photos so I can know where you live now. I like the apartment very much, and it looks comfortable for all of you. I think I would like sitting out on the balcony the most.

    How is language school? Do you enjoy it? What do you like most about Almunecar and your life there?

    Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oma!! Language school has been great, but our teacher is moving away so we are not sure if we will like our new teacher. I think that the thing I like best about being here is having Eva, Dom, Joe, and Jess here with us. How are you guys in Syracuse?
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we can picture just where you are :)
    I'm so glad you're all settling in and how lucky to have your cousins right there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, loved the tour of your home! It looks new and very spacious!
    Having your extended family so close is almost like being at home! I really enjoy reading about all your your adventures! Having a beach two blocks away......I'd be in heaven!! Is the water cold there?
    😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment