Thanks to give
[More from Cy:]
This
blog post won’t tell a story, but I do want to thank everyone who has helped us
get this far in our adventure.
1.
First, Kate James: I do not exactly know how to thank Kate because she
is amazing in so many different ways. Thank YOU Kate for The Animal Jam book to
read on the plane. I started it and it was really good but sadly, I left it in
Ohio because I was in such a rush :(.
I will read it as soon as I get home.
2.
Next, the MacGilvrays: (aka, Karen, Eric, Sydney, and Ellie.) First, I
will do the adults; Thank you Karen and Eric for helping to clean and organize
our messy at the time our house and making it nice for the renters.
Now, The kids. Thank you Sydney and Ellie for playing with us on our last day
in Bexley. If you don’t remember what we did that day now I will tell you
again. We went to the library and then went to the farmer’s market and got
tasters of everything. Now Everyone in the Family, Thank you for those journals
to write in. I need them to write down all my facts and everything! :)
3.
Now, of course, drumroll please… Aunt Alison!!!!! Thank you Aunt Alison
for Cleaning our refrigerator, put us to bed on the last night, and you were
the one who dealt with all the other cleaning tasks that Karen, Eric, Mom, and
Dad did not finish, and, you drove us to the airport in the morning. Those were
only a couple of the many nice things she has done for us over the whole time
we were redoing the house.
4.
Now, Franklin. Well, how do I start of how nice Franklin has been to us
on the last day. I think, I’ll start with coming with us on our walk with
Sydney and Ellie. Franklin has been so nice to us over the years, they helped
with choosing which vanilla to get, French, or normal. Even if Franklin and I
get into fights, they always make me feel better later.
5.
Finally, the Bernstein’s: (aka Inna, David, Avi, Isaac and Simon.) I
would like to especially thank Avi, Inna, and David because Isaac was out of
town at the time and Simon does not really ever do stuff with us. I will now
thank Avi. Avi has played with us so many times and before we left, he made
sure to play with us. 1. Because he did not want to lose any time saying
goodbye, and 2. Because he knew we were sad departing so he invited us for
playdates, and made us happy from our sadness. Also, on the last day, Avi gave
us the best hug a person could ever have. Inna and David our really close
friends to my parents and so they helped give us moral support.
6.
Now, I will thank Oma and Pops for planning our amazing Switzerlandia
adventure. Switzerland is Amazing in all ways, so I will give a shout out to
Oma and Pops for everything in Switzerland!!!! I will have those memories for
my entire lifetime.
And
now that I say it, everyone deserves a shout out!!! GO KATE! GO ERIC! GO KAREN!
GO SYDNEY! GO ELLIE! GO AUNT ALISON! GO FRANKLLIN! GO AVI! GO INNA! GO
DAVID! GO OMA! GO POPS!

I love everything about this blog, and I love this post the most! (so far)!
ReplyDeleteCyrus, I loved reading your posts so far. Reading your writing is kind of like sitting with you on my front porch, as I can hear your voice and your thinking so clearly in your words! I love the SHOUT OUTS and the details in this post! Thank you so much for your thanks. your post made me feel so so so good. xooxooxox
ReplyDelete